Monday, February 15, 2010

Emotionally Challenged


I have big dreams and ambitions
I generate ideas faster than
I can keep up with them
With my contemplative rhythm

Lots of interests and passions
Confused as to what to do first
I am trying to accomplish a lot
In spite of all my limitations

I am not living up to my potential
Slowing down due to shifting priorities
I feel inadequate beside my friends
Trying to find solitude from time to time

Constantly in search of something
To make me happy and contended
Time to make powerful choices
Manage my life with my heart

The plan is to prioritize my goals
Simply taking one step after another
Getting ahead at my own pace
Count on persistence to do the magic

I am emotionally challenged
Strong outside with a soft inside
Couldn’t change how ever I tried
Is there someone similar to confide?

No comments:

Post a Comment